UPDATE: Ethiopia Palced a new entry requirement for all travelers entering the country in relation to COVID-19.
According to the Ethiopian Airlines statment:
– All passengers arriving Ethiopia need to hold negative PCR test certificate before arrival.
The certificate needs to be under 120 hours old. This regulation is effective 23rd of Sep 2020.
– The test need to be completed before arrival. There shall be no COVID-19 test to be done on
arrival at Addis Ababa.
– Passengers who have a certificate of negative COVID-19 RT PCR test are required to bring
the printed copy of the same.
– Rapid diagnostic test (RDT antibody test) certificate is not acceptable.
– The above requirement does not apply for transit passengers.
If you need more info or for cheaper ticket request to Ethiopia contact Ethiopian Travel Agency on
Call us (888) 576-2854